Posts Tagged TSR
As most investors know, the tax lien and tax deed industry is continually changing. It’s also talked about repeatedly in newspapers across the country. TSR attempts to stay as connected as possible to these changes so that we can better assist investors with their needs. We have come across several very interesting articles this month. Check them out!
** Please click on the following links and note the sources.
- February 24, 2014: Pennsylvania’s new lien law could monkeywrench REO sales in 6 ways – http://www.housingwire.com/articles/29069-pennsylvanias-new-lien-law-could-monkeywrench-reo-sales-in-6-ways
- February 21, 2014: Harp: Tax Hike May Be Coming – http://www.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/harp_take_hike_may_be_coming/id_65311
- February 21, 2014: Two sentenced in tax sale scheme; Rochman to be sentenced March 25 – http://thesouthern.com/news/local/two-sentenced-in-tax-sale-scheme-rochman-to-be-sentenced/article_59cbba49-f0d0-52c8-8c2a-cc92db212405.html
- February 20, 2014: Denby Bill Would Ease Interest Rates on Delinquent Taxes – http://whmi.com/news/article/19224
- February 20, 2014: Governor’s agenda includes going after delinquent property taxes – http://www.kuam.com/story/24783257/2014/02/21/governors-agenda-includes-going-after-delinquent-property-taxes
Check out TSR’s March issue of the Tax Sale Times newsletter for additional articles!